TheProfessional Orthopedic Insoles 2.0is the ideal orthotic pads to prevent and alleviate pain associated with flat feet, metatarsal pain, heel or arch pain, mild to moderate pronation, sore/aching feet,and other common foot conditions.
Engineered ofmedical-grade flexible PVC and EVA material inserts which helps control, stabilize and balance the foot.
Featured three arch support design, these insoles effectively prevent O/X shaped legs. Its self-adhesive gel backing alsoallows repositioning of the insole inside the shoe.
Three-Arch Support: Designed in perfect shape for human feet, these insolesevenly distribute pressure across foot's arch, heel, and balls. Effectivelyreinforce and adjustthe shape of the feet.
U-Form Heel Cup: Helps maintain correct foot position, stabilize the foot andimprove foot deformity.
Pain Relief: Effectively help foot comfort alignment & knee pain from knock-knees, Bow Legs, pronation, supination, osteoarthritis.
Posture Correction: Balance your body level, correct the bad walking habit, andprevent O/X shape leg.
Medical-Grade Material: Made of comfortable, sweat-absorbent and deodorant material. Perfect for daily work, running, walking, heel pains.
Material: Medical-Grade PVC & EVA Material
Size: XS (24cm), S (26cm), M (28cm), L (30cm), XL (31cm)
Don't worried if you changed your mind, here are some tips for Return & Exchange:
1) Items can be easily returned in 21 days after delivery.
2) Please contact our customer service team if you need to process a return for any reason, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The return shipping address will be sent to you in an email and we will take care of it right away. Please ship the items back to the address we send to you, Thank you!
- We do not offer Freight To Collect (FTC) service for returns. The returns will be made at your own cost.
- Any issues with faulty items that you received, As soon as you discover a fault, please contact our Customer Care team with: *Order number *Return or exchange request with a picture of the product *Photos of the barcode on the plastic bag